DON'T LET RBKC GET AWAY WITH GRENFELL TOWER MURDERS.
Mass Protest Outside Kensington & Chelsea Council in solidarity with the 576 victims of Grenfell Tower, London.
FRIDAY 16th JUNE 3pm to 5pm.
Town Hall, Hornton Street, W8 7NX
1. Written commitment from the council on immediate rehousing of all the victims of Grenfell Tower fire, within the borough!
2. Immediate release of funds to cover costs of welfare and all losses suffered by the victims.
3. Commission investigation into the recent £10m refurbishment project of the same tower, and bring those who failed to install adequate health and safety measures and equipment at the building.
4. Release full list of victims of the tragedy so families can bereave their dead.
5. Commission investigation into all other similar buildings in the borough to identify fire, health and safety risks and put in place immediate control measures.
Let's NOT leave the Townhall until the demands for the people are met in writing and as a press release statement by the CEO (Nicholas Holgate) and the leader of the council in front of the media with clear timelines.
SHOW YOUR RESPECT AND SUPPORT FOR THE INNOCENT FATHERS, MOTHERS AND CHILDREN WHO WERE BURNT ALIVE IN THEIR HOMES BECAUSE OF THE FAILURE OF THE ROYAL BOROUGH OF KENSINGTON AND CHELSEA.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. LET'S MAKE SURE THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN AGAIN.
SHARE THIS MESSAGE & BE THERE TOMORROW!
#people #power #protest #london #grenfell #answer #answerplease #justice #poor #poorpeopleproblems #theydontreallycareaboutus #councilestate #council #blackpeople #brownpeople #westlondon