The sun, the moon, the waves, all so beautiful but none can define you. It's 4a.m. here and I am thinking about you and your beautiful smile and also about my inability to describe you.
Yeah,that was a great opening line right? I kept thinking about how to define you and when I couldn't think of anything, I chose to write the truth and not compare you with anything just because you can't be.
As you sit in your chair, the one in the balcony enjoying the occasional sunshine,attempting to read what I've written. I will be here sleeping,dreaming. I don't tell you everyday that I love you but today I will and I'll tell you why.
I love you because:
1. You are not "gudda, honey, cupcake, sugar" instead you are "Finch, Alex, witty, 2" and all the other nicknames I give you.
2. You screech, sorry sing just to make me laugh when I don't even want to talk.
3. You know the different "hmm's" the one for the yes,the no, the maybe, the forget it "hmm". You know each one of them.
4. You go along all my silly,stupid ideas, and of course dares.
5. We've watched horrible movies together and made it out alive, laughing through it(no, this doesn't mean I forgive you for making me watch CELDA211-A SPANISH MOVIE WITHOUT SUBTITLES when an English version was available). 6.You have intently read all my drafts, my incomplete little stories, proses and poetry. You have even read this, the only difference is it's completed now.
7. You know how much words mean to me, and your choice of words is impeccable.
8. You don't get angry with me for not calling or texting you first,knowing how bad I am at this.
9. You are waiting to read all the good things I have to say about you, but I've wasted this one, and you are laughing and
shaking your head in disbelief.
10. I love you for who YOU are and I promise to always be beside you telling you why we don't want an eternity and how this today is an eternity in itself. So,trust me, I am here to stay by your side with every shitty conversation, smile and laugh.
Keep smiling and don't re-read right now. Have your tea, you're getting late.
Never fully yours,
#anotherwindow #love #letters